In response to COVID-19/coronavirus, Camp Odayin is taking a week-to-week approach to make decisions about our programs. Currently, registration for Day Camp is open. We encourage you to register your child even if you are uncertain. You may choose to pay $0 at the time of registration or we will reimburse you if we cancel or if your child decides not to attend.
2020 Day Camp
August 7, 2020 (Day Camp: grades K-3) – St. Paul, MN
Registration is based on child’s current grade (2019-2020 school year)
Day Camp registration is due July 1st.
New users – create an account on the right side of the page. Do not use your camper’s name with your new user account, please use your name.
¿Necesitas ayuda en Español? Envíanos un mensaje a email@example.com para aprender más sobre Camp Odayin, contestar tus preguntas y obtener ayuda llenando la aplicación.
- Your child’s cardiac diagnosis, current medication and allergy information
- Information about special education services or accommodations at school.
- Immunization dates
- Insurance information (if you have insurance)
- Payment made via credit card
When will you hear from us?
- Accepted Day campers will hear from us in July.
- If your child does not meet our criteria for acceptance we will contact you when all forms are reviewed by our medical and leadership teams.
Need help with the online registration?
- Log in via your username and password. New users – create an account on the right side of the page. Do not use your camper’s name with your new user account, please use your name. Returning users can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they have issues with logging in.
- Returning users, please select “account settings” to update your profile information. Click on Dashboard.
- Click ‘Camp / Program Registration’
- Select the camp session your child will attend, based on their current grade
- If you have registered in our system previously, select your child’s name. If you are new to our online system, you will be prompted to ‘Add a New Camper’.
Camp Odayin’s Day Camp is for children with heart disease that are in grades K-3, who would benefit from connecting with other young people who may share similar health, emotional, and social concerns. The program is an one day program from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Camper eligibility is determined upon recommendation by a pediatric cardiologist and approval by the Camp Odayin Medical Director. The camp director and your child’s cardiologist can help you assess if your child should attend camp. The only charge to a camper is $25.
View a Camp Odayin informational video filmed at Day Camp following the receipt of Pediatric Home Service’s Top Spot Award in 2017
Camper applications are available in early March, and are due July 1st. Please contact us to request to be on our mailing list.
August 5-9, 2019 – VIEW 2019 DAY CAMP PHOTOS
Day Camp is hosted at the Dodge Nature Center Farm Education Building at 1701 Charlton Street, West St. Paul, MN 55118. Dodge Nature Center is located on 320 acres of diverse landscape and offers a variety of experiences with over five miles of hiking trails, prairie and oak savanna restoration projects, bridges over small streams and a 550 foot boardwalk across a large pond. The Nature Center also includes a demonstration farm, apple orchard, apiary, and unique classrooms.
We cover your child’s cost to attend camp if you are unable. You decide the level of payment you are comfortable with during the registration process. The remaining funds will be raised by Camp Odayin on your behalf. If you have questions on the cost of camp, contact the Camp Odayin office at email@example.com.
We offer transportation support by reimbursing your family up to $300 for your travel costs. Contact the Camp Odayin office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on the travel cost reimbursement process.
A sample day at Camp Odayin
- 9:00 AM Drop-Off
- 9:05 AM Flag
- 9:15 AM Activity 1 (arts and crafts, group games, nature, etc.)
- 10:00 AM Activity 2
- 10:30 AM Snack
- 10:45 AM Dodge Nature Center program
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM Activity 3
- 1:45 PM Activity 4
- 2:30 PM Snack
- 3:00 PM Pick Up
Camp Odayin serves all people regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status.