December 2, 2021
This fun, Thursday evening event in Milwaukee supports our Residential Camp and Family Camp programs in the Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago area. Great games, dinner, and fantastic friends create a memorable night that makes a huge difference for young people with heart disease and their families! We missed gathering and raising funds at Flannels & Friends last year. We are so excited to be hosting a creative and fun outdoor event for our warm-hearted and hearty Midwestern supporters!
Registration closed on November 22nd
Add Flannels & Friends to your calendar!
5:00 to 8:00 p.m. – Drop by for just a little while or join us all evening!
- Complimentary Colby Red wine, apple cider, and hot cocoa
- Delicious dinner (gluten free and vegetarian options available) and cash bar
- Brief program emceed by Drew Burgoyne of CBS 58 and camper Sam
- Hand warmers and crackling campfires
- Seasonally inspired games: hockey shoot out, giant “snow ball” bucket toss, and more
- Silent auction
Due to ongoing pandemic concern, Flannels & Friends will be hosted outdoors. Camp Odayin is working closely with South Shore Terrace to ensure that all recommended COVID-19 precautions are in place.
Sponsor and Silent Auction Donation Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in supporting Flannels & Friends. Please contact us if you have questions regarding Flannels & Friends sponsorship or donation.