December 2, 2021
This fun, Thursday evening event in Milwaukee supports our Residential Camp and Family Camp programs in the Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago area. Live music, great games, dinner, and fantastic friends create a memorable night that makes a huge difference for young people with heart disease and their families! The event is 21+.
(2020 event cancelled due to COVID-19)
4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- One free drink token for a PBR beer or Sprecher soda
- Complimentary Colby Red wine and cash bar
- 4:00 to 7:00 – BBQ dinner – gluten free and vegetarian options available
- 6:30 – Brief program emceed by Drew Burgoyne of CBS 58
- Live acoustic music from Various Small Fires
- Fun and festive games
- Silent auction
Advocate Children’s Heart Institute
Children’s WI – Herma Heart Institute
2019 In-Kind Donors
Colby Red Wine
Pediatric Congenital Heart Association – Wisconsin
Sponsor and Silent Auction Donation Opportunities
Please contact us if you have questions regarding 2020 Flannels & Friends sponsorship or donation.