November 21, 2019
Come show your camp spirit by wearing your favorite flannel to raise funds for Camp Odayin! This fun, Thursday evening event in Milwaukee supports our Residential Camp and Family Camp programs in the Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago area. Live music, great games, dinner, and fantastic friends create a memorable night that makes a huge difference for young people with heart disease and their families! The event is 21+.
$50 per person
Register by November 7th
Thursday, November 21st
4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- One free drink token for a PBR beer or Sprecher soda
- Complimentary Colby Red wine and cash bar
- 4:00 to 7:00 – BBQ dinner – gluten free and vegetarian options available
- Short program
- Live acoustic music from Various Small Fires
- Fun and festive games
- Silent auction full of gift cards and exciting experiences
SPONSOR AND IN-KIND DONOR OPPORTUNITIES
We are seeking generous sponsors and in-kind silent auction donors for Flannels & Friends. Visit the links below for additional details and donation forms or contact us if you have questions! The deadline for donations and sponsorships is November 7th.
- $3000 Platinum level includes 20 tickets to the event
- $2000 Gold level includes 10 tickets to the event
- $1000 Silver level includes 5 tickets to the event
- $500 Bronze level includes 2 tickets to the event