September 16, 2021
In 2020, Camp Odayin’s festive fall fundraiser presented by Boston Scientific went virtual! Happy Hearts Happy Hour featured a mailed box of event goodies, silent auction, program, camper stories, Heads or Tails, and more! Over 375 guests from 26 states gathered on Zoom wearing red, sipping on “Turtle Fizz”, and dining on dirt and worms. All proceeds support our programs for young people with heart disease and their families.
Did you miss the event on September 24, 2020? Or maybe you attended, but just can’t get enough of Ella or the camper talent show? Check out the Happy Hearts Happy Hour program highlights!
- Welcome & Heads or Tails with emcees Alador and Roman
- Message from Scott Olson, President of Rhythm Management at Boston Scientific
- Message from the Camp Odayin Team
- Hearts@Home Highlight Reel
- Camper Ella’s Story
- Message from Former Camper & Camp Volunteer Marie Schwartz
- Happiness Runs
Check out all our good looking guests in the complete photo gallery HERE!
In Kind Donor
Our Production Company
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding sponsorship or auction item donation. Thank you!