Mortimer’s Mates is a group for former Odayin campers to join after graduating from high school!
Join Mortimer’s Mates Alumni Group HERE to receive emailed updates and invitations to events!
Join the private Mortimer’s Mates Facebook group HERE to connect and share with other former Odayin campers online.
Share your opinion about the future of Mortimer’s Mates events and/or other opportunities to connect HERE. Please respond by April 9th.
Mortimer’s Mates is a group created by an awesome volunteer committee of alumni campers! Camp Odayin alumni can join Mortimer’s Mates after high school graduation. During senior year, they are still able to attend Family Camp, Winter Camp, Ticker Talk, and Odayin camper events, therefore are not yet considered a former camper.
The mission of Mortimer’s Mates is to:
- Unite a community of Camp Odayin alumni campers for opportunities to reconnect, learn, share, and support each other.
- Encourage, discuss challenges, and overcome barriers together as heart patients.
- Collaborate to create and lead alumni-led fundraisers that support Odayin’s camp programs.
As a member of Mortimer’s Mates, former campers can look forward to…
- A variety of alumni events where you can socialize with your camp friends, virtually and, eventually, in person near the Twin Cities
- Informative educational speakers and discussions about navigating life and advocating for yourself as an adult congenital heart patient
- A reunion for alumni campers
- Alumni-led fundraisers to support Camp Odayin
Feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions about the Mortimer’s Mates group!