This fun, Thursday evening event in Milwaukee supports our Residential Camp, Family Camp and Moms Retreat in the Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago area. Great games, dinner, and fantastic friends create a memorable night that makes a huge difference for young people with heart disease and their families!
- Live music from Milwaukee singer songwriter John Kocher
- Optional escape room experience hosted by TeamEscape 262
- Complimentary Colby Red wine
- Delicious dinner (gluten free and vegetarian options available) and cash bar
- Brief program emceed by Drew Burgoyne of CBS 58
- Fantastic silent auction filled with gift worthy goodies and exciting experiences
$50 per guest (this is a 21+ event)
Sponsorship & Donation Opportunities
We welcome auction donations of any value and love to offer a diverse and exciting silent auction filled with fun items, adventures, libations, and more! To donate an item or experience to our auction, please complete the following form by November 28th.
As a sponsor, we will recognize and like/follow your business via social media for exposure to our 5,000+ Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn followers and give recognition on the Camp Odayin website for the year. At the event, we will present your logo electronically as well as on print materials and you will be recognized in the Camp Odayin newsletter (reaches 4,675+ individuals and businesses). Other promotional opportunities are open based on your suggestion. Please contact us with additional ideas for recognition.
2022 Sponsorship Levels:
- $3000 Platinum Level includes 10 guests attending the event and 10 beer tokens ($2440 tax deductible)
- $2000 Gold Level includes 6 guests attending the event ($1560 tax deductible)
- $1000 Silver Level includes 4 guests attending the event ($780 tax deductible)
- $500 Bronze Level includes 2 guests attending the event ($340 tax deductible)
To sponsor Flannels & Friends, please complete the following form by November 28th.
In 2021, we hosted a creative and fun outdoor event for our warm-hearted and hearty Midwestern supporters! Huge thanks to our guests and sponsors for helping to raise more than $17,000!