December 8, 2022
This fun, Thursday evening event in Milwaukee supports our Residential Camp and Family Camp programs in the Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago area. The 2022 event will be hosted at Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery. Great games, dinner, and fantastic friends create a memorable night that makes a huge difference for young people with heart disease and their families!
2021 Photos & Festivities
In 2021, we hosted a creative and fun outdoor event for our warm-hearted and hearty Midwestern supporters! Huge thanks to our guests and sponsors for helping to raise more than $17,000!
5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Complimentary Colby Red wine, apple cider, and hot cocoa
- Delicious chili bar (gluten free and vegetarian options available) and cash bar
- Brief program emceed by Drew Burgoyne of CBS 58 and camper Sam
- Hand warmers and crackling campfires
- Photos with Bernie Brewer (TM)
- Seasonally inspired games: hockey shoot out, giant “snow ball” bucket toss, and more
- Silent auction
Sponsor and Silent Auction Donation Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in supporting Flannels & Friends. Please contact us if you have questions regarding 2022 Flannels & Friends sponsorship or donation.