December 3, 2020
Come show your camp spirit by wearing your favorite flannel to raise funds for Camp Odayin! This fun, Thursday evening event in Milwaukee supports our Residential Camp and Family Camp programs in the Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago area. Live music, great games, dinner, and fantastic friends create a memorable night that makes a huge difference for young people with heart disease and their families! The event is 21+.
4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- One free drink token for a PBR beer or Sprecher soda
- Complimentary Colby Red wine and cash bar
- 4:00 to 7:00 – BBQ dinner – gluten free and vegetarian options available
- 6:30 – Brief program emceed by Drew Burgoyne of CBS 58
- Live acoustic music from Various Small Fires
- Fun and festive games
- Silent auction
Advocate Children’s Heart Institute
Children’s WI – Herma Heart Institute
2019 In-Kind Donors
Colby Red Wine
Pediatric Congenital Heart Association – Wisconsin
Sponsor and Silent Auction Donation Opportunities
Please contact us if you have questions regarding 2020 Flannels & Friends sponsorship or donation.