April 10th, 2021
The Have a Heart Benefit, presented by Morrie’s Auto Group, was a super-duper fun drive-in event in the parking lot at the Camp Odayin World Headquarters on April 10, 2021. This year’s unique fundraising event was attended by 93 cars filled with generous supporters. All proceeds go toward supporting and connecting young people with heart disease and their families!
6:00 – 7:00 – Live music with Russ Parish
7:00 – 8:00 – Rena Sarigianopoulos (of KARE 11) and camper Millie hosted an engaging and interactive program featuring:
- A car-friendly version of the game ‘heads or tails’, a traditional benefit highlight
- Odayin memories from Jordan, a former camper and current Morrie’s employee
- Radical acts of gratitude from costumed camp counselors
- Highlights from camper talent shows on the big screen
- Interactive games and exciting surprises
8:00 – Silent auction item pick-up
Camp Odayin World Headquarters
4Front Office & Technology Campus
3503 High Point Drive North
Oakdale, MN 55128
The benefit was in compliance with the Guidance for Vehicle Gatherings, Parades, and Drive-Ins in the Governor’s Executive Order effective on April 10th. In addition, Camp Odayin staff and volunteers at the benefit followed detailed COVID-19 precautions.
Thank you to the 2021 Have a Heart Benefit sponsors!
Please contact us if you have questions about the benefit or sponsorship in 2022!