August 29-30, 2020
The Moms Retreat was previously scheduled for May 16-17, but has been rescheduled to August 29-30, due to our COVID-19 concerns. The new registration deadline is July 29th.
“It was relaxing, wonderful and amazing and the moms are super nice.”
– 2019 Moms Retreat participant
The Moms Retreat weekend includes meals, lodging, optional “me time” activities, fabulous guest speakers and camaraderie. The historic Water Street Inn is located on the St. Croix River in downtown Stillwater near boutiques and recreational activities.
NEW THIS YEAR!! Any mom of a heart child in 12th grade or younger is eligible to attend the Moms Retreat.
The registration deadline is July 29th, but availability for the weekend will be first come, first served. If capacity is reached prior to the deadline, we will start a wait list. Similar to our summer, winter and family camp sessions, we ask for a $25 registration fee. Our cost is $250 per Mom and if you are able, we appreciate your support by making a tax-deductible donation in addition to the $25 fee. The remaining funds will be raised by Camp Odayin on your behalf.
- Returning users – log in via your username and password. Contact email@example.com if you have issues with logging in.
- New users – create an account on the right side of the page, using your name and email address.
- Click ‘Camp / Program Registration’ and select ‘2020 Moms Retreat’
Water Street Inn
101 Water Street South
Stillwater, MN 55082
The Camp Odayin Moms Retreat weekend will seek to improve the quality of life of caregivers through the following objectives:
- Provide emotional support – Through time with other caregivers, heart moms will strengthen their support system and validate each other’s experiences
- Provide an opportunity for self-care – Heart moms will be offered restorative sessions and learn stress reduction techniques
- Empower and strengthen – Heart moms will gain resources and have opportunities to ask questions of experts to better support themselves and their families
The weekend has been planned by an amazing committee of volunteer heart moms!
9:00-9:30 – Coffee and Registration
9:30-10:00 – Welcome and Introductions
10:00–11:00 – Session #1
11:00-noon – Session #2
Noon – Lunch
1:00-2:00 – Session #2
2:00-3:00 – Session #3
3:15-3:45 – Check into rooms / settle in
4:00-6:00 – “Me Time” activities
6:30 – Dinner
7:30 – On your own
8:30-9:30 – Morning walk
10:00 – Brunch buffet with Heart Mom Panel
Noon – Farewell…